C. Robert Brooks
What Makes C. Robert Brooks Uniquely Qualified To Defend You?
My name is Bob Brooks. For the past twenty-five years, I have been a DUI and criminal defense lawyer representing clients in the greater Los Angeles area, and its surrounding counties, including Orange, Ventura and Santa Barbara.
Although I am a criminal defense lawyer who has handled almost every conceivable type of criminal case over these years, I have always specialized in representing persons accused of drunk driving. DUI’s require a very particular level of education and competence that most practicing criminal defense lawyers do not have. The laws regarding drunk driving are complex, as is the science involved in proving impaired driving. Also, the DMV hearing process, as a part of almost every DUI arrest, can be arcane at best. I have the education and experience to offer the best chance of prevailing, both in Court and at the DMV.
Whether you’ve been arrested for a crime or are currently under investigation regarding one, it’s important to have the best legal representation you can find. Having a good criminal defense attorney represent you from the earliest stages of your case can make all the difference in getting a successful outcome in your case.
My promise to every client is to give my complete and personal attention to their case and to work tirelessly to achieve the best possible result for them, regardless of the charge.
Associations & Awards:
- State Bar of California
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- Southwestern University School of law (JD-Juris Doctor 1976)
- California State University, Northridge (BA- Bachelor of Arts 1972)
- C. Robert Brooks – Attorney at Law
- Justice Seeker DUI Case Study (2018)
- Acty Times DUI Case Study Standarized Field Sobriety Tests (2018)
- Lori Laws How TO Handle Getting Pulled Over for DUI (2018)
- Criminal Attorney Marketing Event Drunk Driving & Your Legal Rights (2018)